Meals and Snacks
We provide nutritious meals and snacks which are all prepared on-site in the kitchen of Wedmore First School Academy.
We provide snacks for the nursery during the morning and afternoon sessions and lunch is served in the school dining room.
We are open 50 weeks a year during the school half term, Easter holidays and Summer.
All sessions/hours will be run on an on demand basis.
Early Years Grant Funding
Children will receive Early Years Grant funding from the government from the term after their 3rd birthday.
What are our Fees?
- The fees are £3.85 per hour for 3 & 4 year olds and £4.20 per hour for 2 year olds.
- The fees for each session are payable at the end of each month.
- The fee applies even if your child misses some sessions through illness or holidays.
- If you wish to cancel any sessions mid-term we will require four weeks written notice, however special circumstances will be considered.
- Some subsidised places may be available for children aged two and three-quarters and above if you are on income support, etc.
- Children receive funding from the Government for upto 15 hours per week (term time) starting the term after their 3rd birthday.
Prior to entry of two year olds we offer a home visit by a key person. All new pupils have settling in sessions.
Support is also available for children and parents during transition into the reception classes. Half day care is available for children during their first weeks of attending school part time.